Wally represents contractors (and subcontractors) and developers. His clients build and develop residential, commercial, and industrial properties nationwide. Wally enjoys working with the owners of the businesses he represents because they tend to be entrepreneurs and all around interesting people.
- The Starbucks Union Vote: a Pyrrhic Victory for Labor?
- Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court Holds that Nearly All Project Labor Agreements are Illegal
- Unqualified Threat to Picket a Neutral is Unfair Labor Practice
- Federal Court Awards $1.2 Million Against Teamsters for Illegal Picketing
- Rights Afforded to Employees and Employers During Strikes